Intraday Trading strategies By Money Classic Research
Intraday Trading strategies | share market tips | Money Classic Research
Essential Technical Indicators to Earn Good Returns from Share Market Tips
Share market trading is simple but not easy. It requires a perfect Intraday trading strategies for independent technical setup to trade. One can also trade on the basis of Share Market Tips from the advisory firms. There are various factors which influence trading decision of the traders. Technical indicators are the way where traders predict the future trend on the basis of past performance of particular share. Technical analysts can help you to predict whether any volatility is going to occur in any particular share. Fundamental and technical indicators are the two important factors for preparing an effective strategy. We, Money Classic Research is leading advisory company. Here we are offering 5 proficient technical indicators that are as follows-
- Relative Strength Indicator (RSI) – RSI is a momentum oscillator and it helps us to measure the magnitude of the directional price movements. This indicator indicates the rise or fall in the price of a share. This is one of the most reliable indicators to ascertain accumulation and distribution phase. It is measured on a scale from 0 to 100. The high level marked at 70 and low at 30.
- Moving Averages- Moving average is one of the most useful technical indicators in technical analysis. It gives reliable signals when it is used in tandem with other oscillators like MACD and RSI. Traders can analyze three kinds of moving averages like simple moving average (SMA), exponential moving average (EMA) and weighted moving average (WMA). The most commonly used moving average is the simple moving average among three. The commonest time for the stocks for moving averages is 10 days, 21 days, 50 days, 100 days and 200 days.
- Average Directional Index (ADX) – It is generally used to measure the trend strength. ADX is plotted as a single line with values ranging from 0-100. The investors can take advantage of quantifying the strongest zone and maximizing the opportunity to build aggressive positions. It is a valuable instrument to plot a route in a market.
- Bollinger Band- Bollinger Band helps us to provide a relative definition of high and low. It is used to observe the fluctuations and volatility. The Bollinger Bands are easy to use and give effective result. It is useful in comparing price action to the action of indicators.
- Stochastic Oscillator- it is a momentum indicator to compare the closing price of a particular share to the price range over a period of time. The oscillator helps us to analyze the market movements with the time period by taking a moving average of the result. It gives results in the range from 0 to 100 that remain constant. It indicates shares, whether it is oversold and overbought threshold by 20 and 80 respectively.
Once you analyze technical indicator, the time comes to implement that, but implementation is not like a cake walk for everyone. Only analysis of these technical indicators is not enough to jump into the share market. So the traders are advised to trade with the help of expert and share market tips provided by them. Experts who generate share market tips merge various tools in the analysis to make an effective strategy. We provide industry’s best Intraday trading strategies so that you can earn desire return from your investment.